Studio G Salon & Spa is excited to offer PCA SKIN (Physicians Care Alliance) peels. PCA provides clinically researched and scientifically formulated products to treat acne, aging skin, sensitive skin and hyperpigmentation. PCA peels are gentle, yet highly effective professional treatments, with little to no down time. Our licensed esthetician has been certified by PCA to perform these treatments.
In order to provide you the best, predictable results, please:14 days prior, refrain from:
- Having a chemical peel
- Tanning in a tanning booth. This practice should be discontinued, due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- Sun exposure (10 days prior)
- Having a wax or chemical depilatory treatment (5 days prior)
- Getting Botox or dermal filler injections (2 days prior)
- It is recommended that you delay use of Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo, Ziana and high percentage AHA and BHA products (5 days prior). Please consult with your physician if you have any questions about this.
After the peel for 2 days:
- Stay cool! Heating internally can cause hyperpigmentation and blistering.
- Do not put the treated area directly into a hot shower spray.
- Do not use hot tubs, steam rooms or saunas.
- Do not go swimming.
- Do not participate in activities that would cause excessive perspiration.
- Do no use loofahs or other means of mechanical exfoliation.
- Do not direct a hair dryer onto the treated area.
- Do not apply ice or ice water to the treated area.
Your peel will be chosen, based on the consultation, from the Modified Jessner’s, Blended TCA, Salicylic acid, Retinoid and peel alternatives. All peels include a take home kit to be used for 3 -5 days following the peel.
A consultation is recommended 2 weeks prior, but not required. $65
Pumpkin Peel Treatment – Exfoliates and draws impurities out of the skin while introducing vitamins, enzymes and nutrients into the skin. Ideal for smoothing the skin as the naturally occurring salicylic acid and enzymes remove dead surface cells. $65
Oxygenating Trio Treatment - This antioxidant therapy corrects and prevents free radical damage, a major contributor to aging skin. Indicated for dull complexions, acne or breakout skin and asphyxiated skin. $65
Smoothing Body Peel Treatment – formulated with potent yet skin-friendly ingredients that will even discoloration while smoothing and brightening the skin. Can only be applied to 25% of the body per treatment. Excellent choice for treating rough, dehydrated, sun damaged or acneic skin on the arms, legs, back, chest, hands and feet. $65